An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.


Are Retirees of the Air National Guard (ANG) eligible to participate in G-RAP?

  • Yes, Retired Airmen/Officers of the ANG with 20+ years of good service are eligible to participate once they have been in a retired status for a minimum of 60 days.
  • Retired G-RAP applicants will be asked to submit a copy of their retirement verification to Docupak in the form of a DD Form 214 or NGB Form 22 in order to be evaluated for participation.

How do I find out about job vacancies in the Air National Guard?

  • Vacancies at the State level are advertised by that state. Visit the ANG Units page for a listing of state web sites. Advertisements can normally be found from the State Headquarters web site within their Human Resources Office (HRO) section. Questions regarding state web sites should be directed to that state. 
  • Vacancies can be found in the Careers section of the Air National Guard's recruiter web site at
  • Civilian vacancies can be found on the Air Force Personnel Center's web site. The majority of these vacancies are located in the Washington District of Columbia metropolitan area.