How do I obtain an ID card?
129th Rescue Wing
Unit Members and their families (limited capability for all others)
653 Johnny Luv Lane, Bldg 653
Moffett Air National Guard Base, CA
650-603-9181 - Appointment is Required
Combat Support Training Center (Army)
Retirees, All Military Members, Family Members
152 Daily Rd, Room 127
Moffett FAF, CA
ID Card FAQs:
- DEERS (Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System)
- RAPIDS (Real-time Automated Personnel Identification System)
- CAC (Common Access Card)
- For new enlistments and/or re-enlistments requires a copy of their DD Form 4 contract
- Civilian contractor requires a copy of their contract renewal
- Recently married requires a Marriage license, spouses Social Security card and birth certificate
- Divorced requires a divorce decree
- Recently had a baby requires their Social Security card and birth certificate
- Children ages 10 to 21 receive an ID Card, up to age 23 if their a full-time student
- Promoted requires a Promotion Order
- ID cards can only be renewed if within 30 days of their expiration date.
Please call and make an appointment.