“Strong Bonds” Marriage Enrichment Seminar opportunities available
By Chaplain's office, 129th Rescue Wing
/ Published November 02, 2008
MOFFETT FEDERAL AIRFIELD, Calif. --
If you are interested in communicating effectively, working as a team to solve problems, managing conflicts without damaging closeness, and preserving and enhancing love, commitment, and friendship, then the Marriage Enrichment Seminar is for you!
Here is how you can attend:
1. Interested servicemember notifies Chaplain's office and then registers online with State Family Programs
- When registering, please select '2' as the quantity amount.
- Registration is open to services members and spouses that have not attended in the past.
2. State Family Programs sends confirmation of registration via email back to servicemember with copy to Family Readiness.
3. Member advises Military Personnel Flight (MPF) that they have a letter of confirmation for Marriage Enrichment and requests Spouse be entered into ANG Reserve Order Writing System (AROWS).
4. Unit orderly room (CCQ) receives AROWS request on spouse and publishes Invitational Travel Order (ITO).
5. Fund Cite for orders will be from Wing Fund Cite.
6. Unit determines appropriate duty status to place service member on during this unit funded retreat and publishes the spouses' Invitational Travel Orders as well.
7. Unit CCQ bodes them well.
Upcoming dates for Northern California MES in Rancho Cordova, Calif.:
February 21-22, 2009
April 17-19, 2009
June 27-28, 2009
August 22-23, 2009